Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Do you have a recipe for catastrophe? My investigation suggests you do!

http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/
Do you have a recipe for catastrophe? My investigation suggests you do!
Hello,

Here’s a recipe for on the web catastrophe – how considerably applies to you?


Just take one particular pile of income and get a extravagant internet site manufactured.

Just take one more pile of income and commit it on directories like Yellowbook

Do practically nothing and hope.

When you observe no enhance in buyers – repeat or overlook.


Below are three major troubles I discovered about your organization.

No Mobile variation of internet site – Most likely buyers are hunting for you appropriate now on their cellphones! If your internet site seems to be undesirable on a mobile phone – and it does – they will seem elsewhere. Just take a seem by yourself or I can send out you a photograph of what it seems to be like.

No Fb website page – Your buyers are on social media why are not you?

Undesirable testimonials – A single undesirable overview damages a organization with no them even being aware of.

I can support you. Come to feel cost-free to fall me a line or you should check out out my menu for accomplishment at http://www.freeprofitablewebsite.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment